Monday, May 14, 2012

Electric Avenue





sweater, jeans, chambray shirt, belt (Jcrew), watch (Michael Kors), bracelets (Jcrew), chucks (Converse)
oh how I love that this 80s color palette has made a comeback!  Who knew neon would be back and dare I say... inoffensively!  I firmly believe you can rock this look head to toe when anchored with neutral pieces.  When I wore this little number, I couldn't help but be happy and have an extra little pep in my step....what more could you ask for in an article of clothing?
photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem Photography


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

3 comments:

  1. I have been scrolling through your blog posts and you are such an inspiration- I love your style! Newest follower! xo



    www.sanfranciscoblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, Ali--sure do appreciate you following ; )
    xx--bp

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL