Monday, December 10, 2012

Neutral Zone





boots (Dolce Vita, love THESE, too), turtleneck (GAP love THIS, 20% off), cargos (J.Crew, love THESE,  THESE & THESE), coat (J.Crew), bag (Kooba), shades (Gucci), ring (Lagos), bracelet (Stella & Dot & Voce on Clay, Lexington)
 
I am a color lover--there's no denying that. I have to remind myself that sometimes a muted palette can be just as impactful as a hue filled ensemble.  The beauty of neutrals, too, is we all have them in our closets, and they can be matched pretty much any way you see fit. Navy, Chambray, Gray, or Black--all neutrals, all perfect toppers with these pants (ps: how much do I love THESE).  I, therefore, am going to take my own advice and put this palette into rotation more often than not!  Here's to a good week--light little dusting of snow here in KY--love it! 

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem 

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. The neutral palette is one of my favorite looks and looks especially awesome on you w. that sassy hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thank You, Sweets---I need to remember sometimes less is more!

      Delete
  2. youre adorable. Love the boots! Happy Holidays!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL