Friday, October 11, 2013

Nip & Tuck








aprons, linens, white dress, tablescape, table cloths all c/o POMEGRANATE

Fresh. Clean. Girly. Airy. Minimal.  All adjectives I told Ashlyn when describing the look I wanted the new s + s to have---with a side of quirk of course (enter dalmatian print).  No doubt the gal delivered---I'm so very pleased s + s' face lift!  I hope y'all are, too!  I would highly recommend Ashlyn as she just 'gets it.'  Thanks again, dear, so very happy with the end result!

But for you all, onto the more important stuff---this fab giveaway we've got going on today from Pomegranate.  
I truly cannot begin to tell you how insanely gorgeous the location of this photo shoot for Pomegranate was.  Gainesway Farm is equestrian elegance at its finest.  Add the main house which truly is the embodiment of Palm Beach rustic glamour (my fave)--I mean, I'd live in the pool house for pete's sake it is that darn lovely!  Top it off with the fabulously fun gals from Pomegranate and the ever so talented Molly from P Funk Studios and us gals had a great friggin' time indeed!  So in celebration of Pomegranate's Fall Product Launch, we're gonna treat y'all to an apron & tablecloth of your choice---I kinda love all of them and have a feeling you all will, too---be sure to check them out HERE and enter below.  Alright gang, make it a good one---we've got a GORG weekend ahead of us filled with horsey racing and UK football! 

Enter to Win a Table Cloth & Apron from Pomegranate:

PIN any s + s image using PinIt buttons on pics

***THE MORE OPTIONS YOU ENTER, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCE--PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW WITH EMAIL AND HOW YOU ENTERED SO A WINNER CAN BE CHOSEN.  CONTEST ENDS NEXT THURS!!  THANKS GANG!

photos courtesy of Molly from PFunk Studios


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL