Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Cozy Sunday





scarf (Zara love THIS), jacket (GAP, see similar HERE), sweatshirt (Current/Elliot), chambs (J.Crew), denim (AG, hole accidentally made by yours truly), sneaks (Sam Edelman, but then there's CAMO), bag (Michael Kors Bedford), shades (Ray Ban), rings (David Yurman, Lagos, Anna Beck)

If I could wear a rig like this every day, I would.  Crazy cozy, pulled together, and a little bit of FUN is just my kinda look.  An avid SNEAKER FAN for quite some time, I'm quite thrilled sneaks are all the rage this spring (although even if they weren't, I'd totally still sport them on the regular).  In the market for a new pair?  How fantastic are THESE--yes, yes, yes!  
Hope y'all are having a lovely weekend--mine has been one of my fave kinds chalked full of this & that.  While the little ladies were with their dad, I had some good girlfriend time, good eats, outside reading time, sleep and a solo movie--my definition of a perfect weekend alone--wrapping it up with some brunch with a dear friend!  Y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL