Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sporty Mara






dress (Mara Hoffman, Morton James, love this SALE Version), sneaks (Converse), bag (Rebecca Minkoff), bracelets (Morton James Cuff, jcrew, sylvia benson), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Gucci)

Loved Mara Hoffman for quite a bit now (see Exhibit A), everything from her Swimsuits to her vibrant Frocks, she strikes the perfect balance of fun and flirty.  And while I love a healthy dose of flirty, I feel inclined to tone it down a notch with, surprise surprise, a good pair of Sneaks.  Not to say this number from Morton James wouldn't be perfect with some Gladiators, but personally, I feel more in my skin with the Chucks.  And after all, it's about finding what works best for you, and your style, don't you think?  
Alright gang, I've got my mom flying in from Florida this morning and I cannot WAIT--missing her something fierce!  Y'all have a wonderful weekend and shop some other Mara's below (some good sales on some of her pieces)!  Make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL