Saturday, July 12, 2014

Y'all





shirt (Sundry, Omar + Elsie, see similar muscles HEREHEREHEREHERE), shorts (J.Brand see similar HEREHERE), sneaks (Converse see Similar), bag (Clare Vivier, Omar + Elsie available online HERE), hat (HM, LOVE THIS NEON VERSION), cuff (Similar), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Ray Ban)

Representing my turf with this ultra cozy Sundry shirt from Omar + Elsie.  You can't get more weekender than a good comfy tee with some denim and sneaks.  Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend---lots of outdoors for me which is my fave way to spend it.  Sending my big gal off to sleepaway camp today so I've got to scoot and finish packing up my sweet girl.  Make it a great one, gang!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL