Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Crop That Midi







skirt (ASOS on SALE), crop (Zara, see similar HEREHEREHERE), heels (Zara, SimilarSimilar ), clutch (Kate Spade see Similar), cuff (Similar), bracelets (Sylvia Benson, J.Crew), necklaces (Target doubled up--try two of THESE BLACK BEADS), shades (Gucci)

It's 1:30 am as I type this and sister is having a MAJ-OR case of writer's block.  Good grief.  Started the sentence out with a damn snore of an opener and  I just gotta own up to the fact that I've been up since 5:45 this morn--and I am not worth much right about now.  So let's see how simplified (read:  boring)  I can keep this write up---
1.  Newsflash--I love a print mix
2.  Currently digging a Crop (This Sucker is $10)
3.  God love the Midi for concealing all the nonsense we'd like to hide and positively highlighting the waistline
4.  I'm gonna be a dang crabapple tomorrow (sorry, M) 
I'll be better next time, gang, I promise.  In the meantime--make it a great Wednesday and feel free to shop the look below.  Sweet Dreams.


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL