Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Dress Up






dress (Mara Hoffman, c/o Morton James, SPLURGE option available online HERE--SAVE option available HERE), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), bracelets (J.Crew, cuff Similar)

Aside from them being darling, lovely, sweet as pie....the gals at Morton James really spoiled me when they let me take this Mara Hoffman Beauty for a test drive.  And oh my...she surely did not disappoint.  The details on this maxi are show stopping on their own but then you add the primary colors, the lavender, the back, the flow...Good Lord, it was all I could do to return this to its rightful owner (Halie, I may hold you to Brazil my dear).  
This lovely too much of a splurge?  Don't fret, I've been on quite a maxi kick this summer (see HERE & HERE) and just snagged THIS EMBROIDERED MAXI at a dang steal as well as this SPLATTER PAINT MAXI.  But regardless the price tag, do remember we can carry many maxis into the fall---pair em' with some SNEAKS or BOOTIES along with a DENIM JACKET and we've got ourselves a perfect fall rig.  
Alright gang, have a great start to your week...make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL