Sunday, October 19, 2014

Service Announcement






One of the most common questions Kristin gets asked upon booking a portrait session is, "What should we wear?"  I know it's super exciting slash extremely daunting trying to prepare for photos that will serve as cherished memories.  Since many of you probably haven't perused my SERVICES tab, and 'tis the season for Xmas card photos, I figured we'd do a little s + s service announcement this afternoon.  This is one of my absolute favorite services I provide for my clients (and Kristin's  if you book a photo sesh with her--styling is included), and it seems here lately I've been churning out a ton of inspiration boards.  Here's how it goes.....upon your request, I'll email a few questions regarding your style, the vibe you'd like for your photos, most common stores you shop, color scheme---put on my creative cap---spit out a collage with links to shop included and voila--you've got your photo sesh styled!  The pics above are just some of the collages I've done recently for family photos and senior portraits for a brother & sis.   If you would like more info/rates, feel free to shoot me an email at seersuckerandsaddles (at) gmail (dot) com.  
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend----be back with a fun little post tomorrow--be sure to swing by!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL