Thursday, November 13, 2014

Minty & Midi










Kinda made out like gangbusters when I paid a visit to Anthropologie located at The Mall at Lexington Green.  Lexingtonians, I don't know 'bout you, but you'll be hard pressed to find me making that treacherous drive over to the mall.  Thankfully, Lexington Green is on the outer banks of the traffic mayhem and therefore, that's where you'll find me doing much of my shopping this holiday season.  Lulu LemonLoft, & Joseph Beth Booksellers (which carries the cutest gifts ever see HEREHERE) just to name a few make up this terribly convenient (think parking) outdoor mall--and then there's Whole Foods which ups the convenience factor exponentially. 
 But back to the rig--the fluidity of this SKIRT and SCALLOPED BLOUSE make for a perfect pairing.  Speaking of complementary pairs, if you checked out yesterday's POST, you know I'm heavily rotating my Stella & Dot monogrammed necklace.  Layering it with this Chunky Fella is just one of the many ways I've been sporting it.  Check out yesterday's POST for a little discount action on my Stella & Dot.  Alright gang, I linked up a few other necklaces  &  skirts from anthro below because I had a very difficult time choosing while in the store---hopefully y'all have better luck than I!  Alright gang--stay tuned for an 'edits' post later this afternoon--going to be the format from here on out--outfit in the morn, some s + s picks in the p.m.....make it a good one, gang...chat soon!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL