Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Scarf Story












look 1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12

I suppose one thing is clear from this mashup of pics--I love a good cozy scarf.  Truly one of fall & winter's best accessories in my opinion.  Plaids, Stripes, Neutrals, Colorblocked---I am not biased when it comes to my scarf collection.  I wish I could tell you there's a magic way I tie 'em but honestly, I just fiddle until I get them just so.  I do; however, always start as though I'm blindfolding my neck..that make sense?  And then I bring the ends back around and adjust accordingly (if you struggle, go for an Infinity Scarf, they take the guess work out of it).  I feel like when I was a kid getting a scarf as a Christmas gift was the equivalent to a sweater or a fruit cake from grandma---not so anymore.  Suckers would make for the perfect gift--I know personally speaking--I'd love to be on the receiving end of another cozy!  Alright gang, check out some of my current faves below--y'all have a great Thursday.  Make it a good one!



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL