Friday, December 19, 2014

Poncho Love





poncho (Julie Brown c/o), leggings ( SPANX see similar HERE & HERE), bag (Clare Viver, love this NAVY versionClutch Version), flats (Loeffler Randall), rings (Shine on Vine, Anna Beck), watch (Daniel Wellington c/o)

This is my first rodeo with a PONCHO and I have to say I'm hooked.  They're super cozy and have a knack for slenderizing ya down on the bottom half because there's so much volume up top.  I did a little browsing and found some other ponchos I'd like to add to the collection (Exhibit AExhibit B)--feel free to peruse below.  Alright gang, taking the bunnies to the beach--soaking up our last few days of this gorgeous weather!  Y'all make it a good one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL