Sunday, January 11, 2015

Camel & Denim







sweater (Mara Hoffman ON SALE at SHOPBURU), denim (Paige ON SALE), booties (Joie c/o Morton James avail online HERE), chambray (JCrew Factory ON SALE), bag (Clare Vivier), watch (Daniel Wellington c/o), ring (Anna Beck)

My intention was to blog this sucker this morning but alas, the kids and I were lazy little bums and it was fantastic to just do a whole lotta nothin'.  So bringing this to y'all while watching the Globes and I'm going to toss Kate Hudson, Gwenyth, and Jessica Chastain out there as my faves of the night.  
I've long loved Mara Hoffman (see HERE & HERE)--her prints are hands down one of my favorites....and this Camel Pullover (ON SALE) is no exception.  I chose to balance out the quirk with a classic Chambray and the Denim I Swear By.  Other item this winter (and no doubt next fall) I'm swearing by--these Joie Barlow Booties...I scored mine several months ago from Morton James here in Lex and they have proven to be a staple.  So dang comfy and look good with just about everything---highly recommend!  Alright gang, y'all have a good evening!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL