Monday, January 26, 2015

The Room Revamp






















duvet (Pottery Barn Teen c/o), sheets (Pottery Barn Teen ON SALE c/o), shams (Pottery Barn Teen c/o), pillow (Pottery Barn Teen c/o), horse head (Pottery Barn c/o), lamp (Pottery Barn Teen c/o), headphones (Pottery Barn Teen c/o), rug (Pottery Barn Teen c/o), desktop accessories (Adele)

My daughter Chase is quite the collector.  She loves unique and sentimental things that showcase her personality be it her artwork, a Horse representing Kentucky, her fave books, or a jar full of Floridian starfish.  But she's also NOT girly---kiddo loves her tomboy status.   Hence the Black & White theme we went with from Pottery Barn Teen when I promised her a room revamp for Christmas.  And from the adorable Artwork to the Personalized PillowsPB Teen was the perfect fit for my girl.  She absolutely adores her new abode and I love that it's still fit for a kid, but allows her to feel just a tad more grown up.  And look, I'll be the first to admit I am NOT an interior decorator, but  everything from PB Teen is so dang cute (why HELLO!) it kinda takes the guesswork out for us interior challenged folk!  Hope you all enjoy the revamp---I know miss Chaser did!  Make it a good one, gang!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL