Thursday, March 26, 2015

Shades of Blue






 top (BCBG c/o Morton James), necklace (Anthropologie), jeans (Marc Allison Jeans c/o just snagged THESE FLARES), clutch (Clare Vivier), heels (See by Chloe c/o Omar + Elsie), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck ), cuff (Similar), shades (Gucci)

Love the laid back vibe of this blue number.  Perfect for a dinner out with your girlfriends or even date night.  And that's really what Morton James serves up...easy, laid back, luxe---it's that perfect blend of casual chic which is what I am all about these days.  Don't get me wrong, Morton James can indeed deliver a high dose of Glam with ease, but they do everyday modern oh so right.  Be on the lookout for Morton James' eCommerce site to go live any day now--but until then if out of town, feel free to give the crew a call and covet their OOTD's on Instagram.   Alright gang, apologies for the overload of flare love these days, but they're here to stay...just shot two looks with these babies yesterday, so this go to is indeed a regular!  
'Bout to hit the road for FLA with my little ladies for spring break---lord help me!  They're actually really solid road warriors but lordy that drive will get 'cha on the GA/FLA line.  Let's hope I avoid the two speeding tix I received on our last adventure (don't judge, lead foot, HATE cruise control).  I got your number Gainseville...I know you pulled my ass over because I'm a Seminole.  Damn speed traps.  
You all enjoy your Thursday...feel free to shop the look below.  Make it a great one!  Go C A T S!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL