Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Summer Skirt





skirt (Anthropologie), blouse (LOFT addt'l 40% OFF), heels (Joie, see Similar), clutch (Clare Vivier), shades (Sole Society), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), necklace (Dogeared)

Spring and summer calls for Printed Midi Skirts, don't ya think?  I just find them to be terribly feminine and fresh.  I have to say, I've got my eye on this Spotted Lovely which I'm on the brink of snagging.....I went ahead and pulled some of my faves from Anthropologie below---all perfect with some heels for a night out with your gals or even FLATS for a more casual feel.  
I've got to dip, gang, and head to Chaser's 3rd grade graduation---simply cannot believe how fast my big girl is growing up!!  Y'all have a wonderful start to your Wednesday---make it a great one and feel free to shop the look below!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL