Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sheer Perfection








dress (French Connection c/o), heels (Zara, see SIMILAR), shades (Marc Jacobs), clutch (Sole Society, old, see SIMILAR UNDER $40 and LOVE THIS)

Summer is the perfect time to sport a slew of different dresses.  Over the next week or so, I'm going to be sharing a few lovelies from French Connection that will fit the bill for a handful of summer occasions.  Case in point, this Floral Off the Shoulder is an absolute slam dunk for a summer wedding be it in the day or night.  I am so in love with the sheer overlay and how the stems play a game of peek-a-boo.  And the fact that it's off the shoulder only enhances its femininity, am I right?  True to my print mixing form, I tossed in a striped clutch (SIMILAR) to add a fun little contrast.  Basically, can someone just invite me to a wedding already so I can wear this bad boy?  Or even a baby/bridal shower--she's just too perfect!
Alright gang, cheers to a lovely Tuesday--make it a fab one!


photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL