Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Leggings Love









SPARKLES:  SILVER//GOLD//METALLIC

'Tis the season for sucking in thanks to a heaping dose of LEGGINGS!!  Oh and I simply couldn't love them more, specifically the FAUX LEATHERS and SPARKLES!  Here's the reasons I'm loving the LEGGING.  First they're crazy comfy and suck your shi* in, duh.  But (sorta) more importantly, they're crazy versatile.  We're talking you can pair the bad boys with SNEAKSBALLETSOTK BOOTS--you name it, these guys will complement it.   Not to mention how great they look with a COZY SWEATERTAILORED COAT, and one of my fave winter accessories.....THE BEANIE!  Ya sold yet?  Trust me gang, they're my saving grace during the winter!  
Alright gang, hope y'all are having a lovely Thursday--I'm so dang ready for the weekend.  Make it a fab one and shop some of my fave leggings below!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL